"Strength and wealth"
These beautiful and unique arrows bringing the design and beauty of the Eurasian nomads culture. In this ancient and mysterious world the decoration had a huge role. These decorations on the living tents (Yurt), cloths jewelries, and especially on the weapons meant:
Their owner is wealthy and strong!
We recommend these arrows to any of our bows below 45#, because these are not only beautiful, but they have very good flying capabilities. We tested them and we were able to shoot an arrow to 220m from a 29# bow!
• All the arrows are handmade by craftsman.
• Made out of the finest Pinus sylvestris wood.
• This wood is much stronger than most other woods and will stay straighter longer.
• Each shaft is hand selected, weighed, and spine matched.
• Features a semi-gloss coating to give them a more appealing look and make the shaft more durable.
• Arrows are professionally fletched.
• Feather lenght: 6"
• Diameter: 11/32”
The wrought traditional arrowpoints show well the blacksmith knowledge of the early middle ages. These arrowpoints made by pure forging , without welding. Weight: 10-12g
(Please note: fletching colors may vary from what is pictured.)
|Choose your arrow with the help of the pictures and customise them in the right menu.|
Deluxe Edition Arrows (6 pieces / package)
- Product Code: ADE
- Availability: In Stock